APPEARANCE AND BODY PERCEPTION1. Describe the character's height and build. Is he heavyset, thin, short, rangy?Agito's at the 4'5" mark as of canon. In a normal situation, 4'8" is about the limit of how tall he'll get. He's thin, but not dangerously so. Thanks to constant training, his body is fit, and fairly strong, especially in the leg department, less so in the upper body.
In the rare occasion in a game where he can be separated from Akito, he gains an inch or two on his other half.
2. How old is he?The body is fourteen years old, and mentally he's roughly the same. However as the secondary personality, he wasn't born with it, and as such is only around three to four years old. Sometimes this can be reflected in situations he's not used to.
3. Describe his posture. Does he carry himself well, or does he slouch?Agito's posture is always tense, always alert. He's forever on guard, never resting unless asleep. Despite this, he holds himself well, and there's always confidence in his posture. The only time he really slouches is when in pain or sulking about something.
4. How is his health? Is he fit or out of shape? Any illnesses or conditions? Any physical disabilities?Pretty damn fit. There's nothing wrong with him at present.
5. How does he move? Is he clumsy, graceful, tense, fluid?At risk of sounding cliche, he tends to move like he has a purpose with whatever he's doing. Agito's usually tense, but get him either somehow relaxed, or in a fight, and his movements trend more towards the fluid style of someone how knows what he's doing.
6. How attractive is this character physically? How does he perceive himself in the mirror?Canonically Agito is classed as rather good looking, to the point of being the 'cool' kid at school. His personality takes the cute that Akito is given and turns it more into actual looks. He himself however could give less of a damn about and doesn't really think on it at all.
7. Describe his complexion: dark, light, clear, scarred?His skin colour is normal, leaning slightly towards the lighter side. Agito doesn't really tan much if at all. Thanks to his other's asshole of a brother, his back is covered in a maze of scars, ranging from long stripes that are obviously from whip lashes, to rounded burns that look almost like gunshots that didn't pierce the skin. Most the time they aren't visible, but get him without a shirt on, and they're stupidly obvious.
8. Describe his hair: color, texture, style.In a bright light or direct sun, it is a brilliant sapphire blue. It's not quite so bright in normal and dull lighting, but it's still very obviously blue. While he himself doesn't care for it, Akito does, which gives it a soft texture. It hangs around his face, not really styled at all. For some reason, at the back near the base of his neck, it tends to spike up and stick out.
9. What color are his eyes?Gold. Agito's visible eye is a bright, predatory golden colour, with a slit pupil rather than a normal one.
10. Does the character have any other noteworthy features?The eyepatch Agito wears isn't due to a missing eye, but rather thanks to the other personality in his mind. Underneath, his eye is fine, an amber-gold in colour with a normal pupil. This eye can change to match his in situations where Agito's borrowing power from his other half. Both eyes can change pupil shape to reflect the strange twinkle pupils Lind has when he takes over the body.
11. What are his chief tension centers?Back and legs.
12. What is the character's wardrobe like? Casual, dressy, utilitarian? Bright colors, pastels, neutrals? Is it varied, or does he have six of the same suit?Agito prefers simple over anything his other might pick out. Plain clothing that's easy to move in, and that he doesn't mind getting shredded when he rides, because AT tend to wreck the bottom of your pants, nevermind what happens in battles. Neutral colours.
13. Do his clothes fit well? Does he seem comfortable in them?His clothes fit him fine, and he tends to be comfortable in them. He's also ended up in enough situations in Akito's clothing that he can accept wearing most of anything.
14. Does he dress the same on the job as he does in his free time? If not, what are the differences?When he had a job, Kaito had him in a specific uniform that was basically an orange straight-jacket. He hated it, but that was what happened.
15. You knew it was coming: what kind of underwear does he wear, if any?Boxers is the canon answer.>> top
SPEECH1. What does this character's voice sound like? High-pitched, deep, hoarse?Agito's voice is soft and high-pitched, not annoyingly so but enough to be feminine sounding. It's a tad lower than Akito's.
2. How does he normally speak? Loud, soft, fast, evenly? Does he talk easily, or does he hesitate?Agito tends to be louder than his other half, especially since a lot of the time he's berating someone or being pissed about something. He speaks fairly easily, and when not annoyed about something, at a normal volume and pace.
3. Does the character have a distinct accent or dialect? Any individual quirks of pronunciation? Any, like, you know, verbal tics?He's Japanese and lived there all his life, so that accent is definitely there, though not super strong. He hasn't any real verbal tics, though he swears like a goddamn sailor and it is rare that he doesn't use one in his sentences. 'Fuck' is almost his favourite word at times. He's also prone to saying 'Tch' when annoyed.
4. What language(s) does he speak and with how much fluency?Primary language is Japanese, can also speak English. Fluent in both.
5. Does he switch languages or dialects in certain situations?Only when there's a language barrier.
6. Is he a good impromptu speaker, or does he have to think about his words?Most of the time Agito prefers to be able to think on his words. Because words are stupid and he doesn't like bothering with them most of the time. So having time to think is preferable. He can speak fairly well impromptu when necessary however.
7. Is he eloquent or inarticulate? Under what circumstances might this change?Pretty articulate. Get him in a situation that isn't normal for him though (feelings are a good example of ways to throw him for a loop) and he tends to go silent. Words. Words are stupid.>> top
EMOTIONAL AND MENTAL1. How intelligent is this character? Is he book-smart or street-smart?Agito is hella smart. He's never been to school, but he picks up on things ridiculously quickly, so long as they aren't, you know. Emotions or feelings.
2. Does he think on his feet, or does he need time to deliberate?He can think on his feet and adjust to situations pretty well. He prefers having time to think things through and plan, but he knows that's not always possible and has learned to handle it.
3. Describe the character's thought process. Is he more logical or more intuitive? Idealistic or practical?Logical thinker, which only changes in a fight, in which case he's willing to use intuition to avoid getting his ass kicked. Almost always logical though. Practical thinker, idealism isn't his style and he doesn't have time for what 'could' be, only what is.
4. What kind of education has the character had?Agito himself has had literally no education. He picked up everything from Akito, who learned it all from Kaito. The benefits of being able to see your other's memories.
5. What are his areas of expertise? What, if anything, is he interested in learning more about?Combat and tactics are his specialties. Agito's called a 'battle genius' and it tends to show when he plans for a fight and with how he can work out a situation in a short amount of time.
He doesn't really care to learn about much more, because he isn't going to be around for long enough for any of it matter.
6. Is he an introvert or an extrovert?Introvert. Agito hates dealing with people.
7. Describe the character's temperament. Is he even-tempered, or does he have mood swings? Cheerful or melancholic? Laid-back or driven?Grouchy and anti-social are generally a good place to start with him. It's really easy to annoy him, given he doesn't like dealing with people to begin with, and he's stupidly easy to goad into a fight. His temper is ever present.
Hidden away from sight of most people, he's actually fairly calm. Akito describes him as caring and protective. Somehow manage to be one of the few people he truly cares about, and his protective streak is suddenly incredibly visible, to the point he will actually worry about a person.
8. How does he respond to new people or situations? Is he suspicious, relaxed, timid, enthusiastic?Forever suspicious. New things are dangerous.
9. Is he more likely to act or to react?Act. Agito knows the value of waiting, but hates it all the same. He'd rather be doing something then sitting still in a situation.
10. Which is his default: fight or flight?Fight.
11. Describe the character's sense of humor. Does he appreciate jokes? Puns? Gallows humor? Bathroom humor? Pranks?Most things he doesn't care about, rolling his eyes at people being stupid and wasting their time on things that don't matter. Other people getting hurt or humiliated though is always amusing and will make him snicker.
12. Does the character have any diagnosable mental disorders? If so, how does he deal with them?Agito is the second personality in his mind, a teen with Multiple Personality Disorder/Dissociative Identity Disorder. He's fine with it, given that he was the secondary personality. He cares deeply for his other half, to the point where he would fade away to help Akito heal if need be.
13. What moments in this character's life have defined him as a person?Most of them revolve around his other.
- Waking for the first time in their shared mind, Agito could hear the mental call from the light for help. He knew his sole reason for existing was to protect Akito, no matter the cost to himself, and vowed to do so.
- Dealing with everything Kaito had to dish out - no matter the punishment and pain, Agito took it all and then some. Sometimes he even baited it out of Kaito, hating the man for what he'd done to Akito. Nevertheless, pain is something that has always been a constant in his life.
- Gaining his first and only friend in Akira, the only person who ever even tried to give a damn about him. Him, and not Akito.
- Being utterly betrayed by Akira's decision to pick Ren over him. Akira defeated him, leaving him wounded and without anyone else. It's this that caused Agito to close his heart to others, refusing to let anyone else in ever again.
- Meeting Ikki and finding the one (idiot) person that would change Akito's mind and free them from the cage. He doesn't call the Crow his friend, but the cage around his heart began to fracture, just a little, especially after finally settling things with Akira.
14. What does he fear?Losing Akito. This cannot be emphasised enough. He lives for his other half, and his nightmare theatre is full of dreams of losing his beloved other. Agito doesn't know what he'd do if Akito ever faded away, leaving him alone. He can't stand the thought.
Despite this, and the fact he will make himself fade to protect the light at some point, Agito also fears dying. He doesn't want to die. He knows he will, if only to protect Akito, but that doesn't mean he wants to go.
15. What are his hopes or aspirations?The only thing really is living long enough to see Akito fly on his own, without needing him. He wants to be able to see that just once, before he fades completely.
16. What is something he doesn't want anyone to find out about him?This is hard to say, because in truth Akito already knows everything about him, and will tell others if he thinks it necessary. Agito mostly doesn't want others to know more about him, period. It'll be easy to just step away from it all, then. He doesn't want more reasons to try and stay.>> top
RELATIONSHIPS1. Describe this character's relationship with his parents.I'll take about father in the next question, as Agito isn't aware that technically Kaito is his and Akito's father, not older brother, so everything is related in a way one thinks of an older sibling right now. And it never really changes upon finding out the truth.
Mother he's never known, and it's weird enough if he gets the chance in game to know her, he sort of. Nopes out.
2. Does the character have any siblings? What is their relationship like?Ahahahahahaha so.
Agito hates Kaito. Period. He despises everything about him. It's actually incredibly complicated, despite the simplicity of the feeling. He hates what Kaito did to Akito, and will never, ever forgive him for it. Ever. But the part that makes it so complicated is because Agito was originally made from Akito. He didn't love Kaito ever, but the man was the only one in a position to give a damn that he existed. Agito did everything asked of him. He rode, he killed, and for what reward? Nothing. None of it was ever good enough for Kaito and that hurt Agito more than he's ever willing to admit. Why was none of it ever good enough? He doesn't know, and it hurts when he thinks on it. He doesn't want it to hurt, he just wants to blindly hate the man and be done with it. But deep down, in truth, Agito wanted to be accepted in some way, and he never got it. And that hurts.
3. Are there other blood relatives to whom he is close? Are there ones he can't stand?Nope.
4. Are there other, unrelated people whom he considers part of his family? What are his relationships with them?Time for your tl;dr on Akito. Also some words about Lind.
Let's start with Lind, because he's easier and shorter to deal with. Lind feels like Kaito, thus Agito kind of hates him on principle. He doesn't know what to make of the original, or know why he also exists in their mind, and Agito doesn't like that at all. So all the dislike.
As for Akito...well. Akito means the world to Agito. His other half is the entire reason he exists, lives, everything. Everything he does is for Akito's sake. He's more than willing to hurt himself in any way if it's for Akito's benefit. Despite not wanting to die, Agito will always fade away to stop his existence hurting the light if it became obvious that they were out of time. He can't hurt Akito, no matter what. He refuses to let others hurt Akito, readily attacking and destroying anyone who would dare. Few are spared his wrath if the light has been harmed. Agito lives for his other half, would die for his other half. There really aren't enough words to explain just how much he cares about Akito.
5. Who is the character's best friend? How did they meet?Akito forever. They met when Akito was so broken, mentally, from what Kaito made him do that he broke his mind in half, creating Agito.
6. Does he have other close friends?Not anymore thanks Akira.
7. Does he make friends easily, or does he have trouble getting along with people?Agito never got along with people, but especially since Akira betrayed him, he closed his heart off to others and refuses to let them in to his life. Akito is the one who should be making friends after all, not him.
8. Which does he consider more important: family or friends?Akito. Everything else doesn't matter, Akito is most important.
9. Is the character single, married, divorced, widowed? Has he been married more than once?Single forever.
10. Is he currently in a romantic relationship with someone other than a spouse?N/A
11. Who was his first crush? Who is his latest?No one really. It is possible that once upon a time he might've felt something for Akira, but the circumstances at the time made him bury anything that may have shown. Now he refuses to allow people that close to him.
12. What does he look for in a romantic partner?Nothing, Agito does not have time for romance.
13. Does the character have children? Grandchildren? If so, how does he relate to them? If not, does he want any?Nope, and doesn't want them either. He doesn't expect to live for that long.
14. Does he have any rivals or enemies?Agito has quite a few enemies, from simply other riders wanting his title of Fang King, to people he's actually hurt in the past. Rivals he doesn't have as much, but you could say Akira is one, given they ride the same road and for a time Akira took the title of Fang King from him.
15. What is the character's sexual orientation? Where does he fall on the Kinsey Scale?Agito really doesn't care enough in most circumstances/canon to register anything. I'd probably class him as bi, because the idea of gender really doesn't register as much that's important to him if a relationship actually seriously came up.
16. How does he feel about sex? How important is it to him?Don't know, don't care. He has other things to worry about.
17. What are his turn-ons? Turn-offs? Weird bedroom habits?Agito is a masochist when with someone he trusts. Biting is definitely one way to get control off of him, because as much as he'd prefer to be the dominant one in a relationship, he is ridiculous weak to certain things. He won't stand for lovey dovey gentle shit though, not unless he's tired.>> top
BELIEFS1. Do you know your character's astrological sign? How well does he fit the type?Going off Akito's birthday puts them as Cancer which...eh, I don't know. I am shrug with that kind of thing and Agito.
2. Is this character religious, spiritual, both, or neither? How important are these elements in his life?Not in the slightest. He doesn't care for any of that, it's all mumbo jumbo future goodwill shit he does not have the time for.
3. Does this character have a personal code of ethics or morals? If so, how did that begin? What would it take to compromise it?Agito does have a sense of right and wrong, warped as it is with his love of fighting. But he won't fight those who aren't fighters themselves, seeing no point if the person isn't capable at least of fighting back. He also listens to Akito, who is a very good moral compass for anyone, really. It takes a lot to make him do something he doesn't want to, unless you make him really mad or threaten Akito. Then you can usually make him do something very quickly.
4. How does he regard beliefs that differ from his? Is he tolerant, intolerant, curious, indifferent?He...doesn't care? Indifferent.
5. What prejudices does he hold? Are they irrational, or does he have a good reason for them?Agito doesn't really have any prejudices. He can form them quickly though, because if you hurt Akito you are automatically a candidate for an ass-kicking and nothing will change his mind.>> top
DAILY LIFE1. What is the character's financial situation? Is he rich, poor, comfortable, in debt?Thanks to working with Kaito and the police, and not spending the wages from it on much, Agito's fairly well off at present.
2. What is his social status? Has this changed over time, and if so, how has the change affected him?He's never been high on the social status board. Currently, he's a runaway who's living with someone else.
3. Where does he live? House, apartment, trailer? Is his home his castle or just a place to crash? What condition is it in? Does he share it with others?Agito's never really seen anywhere as home. For most of his life, 'home' was the small ball-cage that Kaito kept them in, which resided inside the RV that was Kaito and Akito's home. Agito saw more of the cage than anything, so it sort of registered as something like a resting place, while not being home. Now living at Ikki's place, it's just a place to crash.
4. Besides the basic necessities, what does he spend his money on?Nothing. It's Akito's money more than his, so Agito doesn't spend it.
5. What does he do for a living? Is he good at it? Does he enjoy it, or would he rather be doing something else?He used to be a weapon for Kaito, riding and taking down other Storm Riders that were deemed to be doing bad things. While he hated working with the man, Agito did rather enjoy beating the shit out of people and was very, very good at it.
He doesn't have a job as such now, merely another rider on his team. He is still pretty damn good at it though.
6. What are his interests or hobbies? How does he spend his free time?Agito doesn't have much interest in things outside of fighting and riding. Free-time he usually sleeps, mostly in their mind, because he'll give the body over to Akito. It's rare to see Agito out when there isn't a battle to be done.
7. What are his eating habits? Does he skip meals, eat out, drink alcohol, avoid certain foods?He usually lets Akito eat, so long as it isn't shit that'll make him sick when he's riding. Agito himself hates sweet stuff. Coffee is one of the few things he'll admit to liking, because that stuff is amazing when you're dead on your feet but aren't allowed to rest yet.>> top
ASSOCIATIONS1. Color ➠ Dark blue.>> top
2. Smell ➠ Blood.
3. Time of day ➠ Night, any time when the sun is gone.
4. Season ➠ Autumn.
5. Book ➠ Not a clue.
6. Music ➠ Snapped - Skankfunk (Air Gear What a Groovy Trick!)
7. Place ➠ An old, abandoned construction site.
8. Substance ➠ Blood.
9. Plant ➠ Black roses.
10. Animal ➠ Great white shark.
rate your character's...
rate your character's abilities in…
All questions, provided with HTML, can be found here. Adapted from here.
what the fuck
rate your character's...
rate your character's abilities in…
All questions, provided with HTML, can be found here. Adapted from here.